YYSO Masterclass - Trumpet & Horn
Time & Location
About the Event
1. All students are encouraged to attend the masterclasses, even if your instrument is not being featured. You can learn from everyone.
2. We will be using Zoom for the masterclasses. You may download the app on either a computer or iPad, or you may enter directly via the browser.
3. You should not need to create a profile to access the Zoom. You will be asked to enter your name.
4. Zoom is very user friendly, but basic instructions are available here.
5. Everyone will enter the Zoom using the link and password sent via email. Wait in the virtual “waiting room” until you are brought into the session.
6. Once everyone is together, we will split the Zoom into two separate “breakout rooms” where each masterclass will be taking place.
7. You should have your Danzon #2 part with you and your instrument; you will be placed on mute for probably the entire session, so if the coach is offering some technique tips, you can try them privately from your home.
8. Most if not all of the coaches are principal players from the York Symphony Orchestra; come prepared with questions ranging from technique tips to career inquiries, as there will be time at the end for Q+A.